Monday, November 10, 2008

SD Chargers..4-5 LETS GO CHARGERS!!


The victory over the now 1-8 Chiefs, was almost a loss..


In all honesty as Big Williestyle says: "Our Defense Sucks".. And now im starting to Agree with him..The game Should've been a blowout, instead of a one point victory..Someone on this Charger team needs to wake up!! Especially our Defense..As for me im a long time Charger Fan, and for the First time this year, Ive got Season tickets, and im happy about that..But it almost makes me wanna sell the rest of my tickets for the remaining games left because of the way the Chargers are playing this year...


Let me give props out to the E3 tailgate homies...The food and the fun are priceless..

Lets go Chargers, I think we got a good chance to get the Steelers this week cuz Big Ben and Parker are playing hurt, Its just the defense and Palomalu we need to worry about...

No comments: